The powers that be want you brought to Justice.
You are guilty. Whether your reasons were for good or ill doesn’t matter to the headsman’s axe.
The story begins with you and several other criminals (the other PCs) chained in a prison wagon on your way through the countryside towards the city and certain death.
- What was your crime?
- Did you succeed or fail?
- What drove you to commit your crime?
- Was anyone else involved?
- Who benefits from your capture?
- Who (besides yourself) benefits from your freedom?
- Is there anything you would not do to gain your freedom?
- What would you do next if you were free?
- How do plan to escape?